Monday, June 27, 2011

Hot Hot Hot

Well, after all my whining during the Winter and Spring, Summer has arrived here in the desert.
Too bad for me that it hit with a bang, no warning whatsoever. One day it was cold and the next day it was hotter than hell. Guess I should have been more careful of what I asked for lol
The problem with all this heat is that it makes my computer run way too hot. It is very warm here beside this window, I sit here sweating most of the time and the computers fan runs as fast as it can to try and keep things cooler inside the case.
I have now moved my laptop into the bedroom where it is somewhat cooler in the afternoons. That way I can give the desktop a much needed cooling off period. I can also give myself some relief from this heat I so desperately begged for.

No comments: