Thursday, March 22, 2012

Competition

My wife and I play the same games online. She likes it when she is better at them than I am although she often has said in the past "Not that we are competing or anything". This makes her happy as can be and it really doesn't bug me that much.
These days we are playing a game on Facebook called Castleville and although she has been playing it much longer than I have she is complaining a little that I am ahead of her. I just laugh and say "Not that we're competing or anything".
She has played the game a lot longer than I have and is way ahead of me in some parts and I am way ahead of her in some parts so i think of it as we are somewhat even. She does not think that way at all *chuckle*
Today she even told me, sweetly, that the best thing I could do at this point in time is to take a couple of days off from the game! Oh, my! I do believe she wants to win!

No comments: