Saturday, June 14, 2008

A New Place To Play

Not games, but still fun. I discovered this place last night, it's basically a large selection of forums for people to write in (and argue, I'm sure ha ha). And, they say that you will be paid, although I am not quite certain yet how they do that part.

The only real hard part is when you sign up (free!) and have to make selections in your interests. That was time consuming, or at least it seemed that way to me, but I did this after taking Tylenol PM so maybe it really isn't that bad.

If you'd like to try it out, you can sign up HERE and I will get something for referring you. Or, I guess you could just visit the site first, here.

So, if you have time on your hands and you like to interact with people online, come and join us :)

No comments: