Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Working Hard At Blogging

I have been busy lately, blogging for some extra money. And, it finally is beginning to pay off :) In the past month I have manage to make roughly 75 dollars. Not a whole lot of money, I realize, but it is extra money, and I am hoping that I am beginning to get the hang of things with these pay you to write sites.
Some of them pay you rather quickly,but others take a month or so to pay. So, I figure that if I can work this right, I should be getting paid every few days. A little here, a little there, going into a paypal account. That's fine by me.
So, I believe I am really going to have to pay attention to this, treat it like I would treat a real job. I am working on that as well,trying to be out of bed earlier in the morning. I have noticed that the best way to be a paid blogger is to be in the right place at the right time. Since I am on the West Coast and they seem to be in the East, that 3 hour time difference can be a big deal.
But, so far,so good. I have made some money and I believe I can continue to do so :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice !....kerching...x

fwidman said...

Thanks, Nicky :)