Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's Killing Me

I write several blogs, as most of my readers know, and all of them are different to some degree. Three of those blogs are on a free website host called blogono. Normally, it is a great site, easy to write to and post on as well as edit if need be. But, since I started doing paid posts the site has gone down at the most inconvenient of times :(
So, it looks like I better start writing more over here and perhaps on Xanga, just to keep things going. I also have asked that this blog be added to my paid to post sites, so that if I get a job I have an actual shot at doing the job, thus earning some money.
I do hope that the wonderful folks running blogono get their act together and keep the site running smoothly. I'm tired of the downtime and I am tired of getting emails from my advertisers telling me that the site is down. That's not a good way to run a business.
In the meantime, I do hope you all have a great weekend. It's summertime, go outside and do something fun, like catch a baseball game. The family is going tomorrow to watch the local minor league team and all of us are really looking forward to going. It's nice to see players that are still playing because they love the game, not the high salary that they make :)

No comments: