Friday, December 4, 2009

How Strange

Went bowling on my league yesterday and actually bowled very well for a change. Didn't do the team much good though as we lost three of the four points LOL
I like the new poker site NoPay Poker but they really need to work on their software. In a five player game two of the five were "away" for the entire time I was there, roughly 45 minutes. I finally got tired of playing with the one other person that was actually playing the game and went all in with nothing and lost. The problem is that in that five person game they only pay out 2 positions and the two that were away were probably going to end up winning all the money. How retarded!
I did some Christmas shopping online last night for the two females in my life. Hopefully their presents will get here in time LOL
The mice in my house are getting noisier and bolder. What the hell is up with that? Aren't they supposed to be afraid of humans? I definitely need to buy some mouse traps! I hate mice!!!

No comments: