Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Fire Hose

I spent twenty-five years as a custodian at my local college and for most of those years one of my duties was to clean the ceramics classroom and wheel room. This was a most tedious job let me tell you. Getting all that clay up off of a cement floor is hard work using just a garden hose but it's all I had to use. Imagine how much easier and faster this job would have been using a fire hose. If you have a large area to clean and wash on a regular basis then a fire hose might just be an excellent option for you. They certainly put out a lot of water with a lot of pressure. Think of the last time you saw a photo or a video of a fireman hosing down a fire. A lot of water pressure doing a great job of things! This company also offers other products like a dry hydrant system and portable water pumps. Those portable pumps look like something that can be used as an emergency water backup system as well. I may grab one of those for my house as the landlord has twice now failed to pay the water bill and my family has awakened to a house with no water. Five gallons stored away there would come in real handy while we wait for the water company to come back and turn the water back on. I must have my morning coffee, you know. If you are in need of heavy duty water hoses and nozzles and such you should browse their site and see what they have that can fit your needs.