Sunday, September 16, 2012

Google?

I got this incredibly silly email this morning: Hello Site Owner/Webmaster, It has recently come to our attention that our website http://logfurnitureplace.com has been penalized by Google for "Unnatural Link Building". In an effort to reduce the penalty, and prevent any penalties from occurring to your website, we are requesting that you remove all links pointed to http://logfurnitureplace.com as soon as possible. This did not come from Google, not that it would matter. Frankly I do not care what Google does or does not do, I use it as a search engine most of the time and it does that job well enough. As far as Google being able to tell me what I can post in my blog or not that's a whole different story. To that I say Stuff it, Google! This is my blog and I put in it whatever I wish. Don't like it, don't read it. Want to change my Google rank? Who cares? I don't even know what my Google rank is. I did, when I first started blogging, run here and there to see who ranked me what. But then it took valuable time away from me so I quit chasing the rank and just write my blogs instead :) Google thinks it is like Microsoft or something lol Both companies have gotten way to big for their britches it seems...