Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Memories Of Days Past

Spent a lot of time today looking through old high school pictures online from my high school. yep, I actually found mine! Scary picture there. So of course I had to go looking for people I knew, like my ex and my kids and friends that popped into my head as I surfed. I like things that remind me of the past, I always have. It isn't just because I am old. Then I found this website that at first reading things definitely made me think of days long past. This company has been around since 1875! That makes then 125 years older than me, so that's pretty darned impressive. According to their website: In 1862, Armand Roger and Charles Gallet formed a partnership based on research and creativity, striving to modernise the perfumery universe with original shapes and olfactive innovations. Forerunners to modern cosmetics, they invented the first face powder and lipsticks, and gave new meaning to the art of modern toiletry. Today, their line of soaps, perfumes, deodorants, and shower gels grace the bathrooms and powder rooms of all who wish to carry on a tradition of French elegance and artistic creativity. Way to go, roger & gallet. The website still offers fragrances for sale in pretty containers and all but they also offer other things, like soaps and bath and body type items. And the prices are very nice too and, all my regular readers know I like to save money when I shop! If you are interested in bath and body items or scents or perhaps, like me, you just like to take a short trip through past times, check out the website for yourself.