Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Time

It looked like Christmas was going to be a little on the bleak side this year. Money that had been coming in didn't for December. Ugh. My wife and I agreed, pay the bills first then worry about the gift part. there is only 3 of us to worry about anyway and all of us are adults, although I was pretty sure the twenty-one year old would be sorely disappointed. Thanks to this blog and a few PTC sites I use daily, I managed to make up the money for the months bills with a few dollars to spare. My wife's money did arrive after all and with me paying the bills that were left things look much brighter. The girls are going shopping tomorrow and will, I'm certain, have way too much fun and spend way too much money lol For me, I am happy. I got a roof over my head, food for the body, heat and power and internet. I am all set :) I do need to do some shopping though and I will try to get that done ASAP since I do it all online...