Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Females

I survived another Christmas :) Hope everyone got lots of goodies and is in good health. I got my two ladies something that they wanted for Christmas so I am Da Man lol I got my lovely wife the DVD of Game of Thrones which she has been wanting for a while now. She really likes that show and she drools over one of the actors in it so when she saw what her gift was she was ecstatic :) I got my daughter this set:

When she opened the box and started clearing away the Styrofoam protection and saw the doll box she looked up and said "Seriously?". When I said, "Yes, seriously" she took the doll set out of the box and just stared at it. In all the years she has been with me I have never seen her speechless until then lol So, Christmas has come and gone, now onward to survive New Years :) Stay safe, people!