Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Spam

I get a lot of spam email every day as I am certain most folks do. If it isn't telling me how to lose weight, get bigger or improve my love life I do glance at it. Yopu never know, might be something interesting there. Here is something I got the other day and I did find it interesting enough to pass along : Good afternoon, This is Ricky Diaz from Rapid Home Solutions. I've just come across your site - you have wonderful content! I would like to let you know about a news story that your audience may be interested in. We have just launched a $1.75 Million Indiegogo fundraising campaign to build Category-5 hurricane resistant, move-in ready homes in just 1 day. You can view this Indiegogo campaign by visiting: http://igg.me/at/RapidHomes You can also view a copy of our press release which went live this morning (June 19, 2013) here http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/RapidHomes/prweb10842420.htm We'd love for you to join us in our efforts of spreading the word about this campaign as it is new life saving technology that will help in the relief, recovery and prevention of loss of life due to natural disasters like Hurricane Katrina, Hurricane Sandy and the recent Oklahoma tornadoes. If you have any questions or would like to speak with or interview our CEO, please feel free to contact me at any time. Thank you! Ricky Diaz Rapid Home Solutions, Inc. Program Developer Orlando, FL RapidHomes.org Rickyd@Rapid-Home-Solutions.com