Monday, April 21, 2008

Good and Not

I am having fun with blogging, especially the paid posts, like this one. If there is anything difficult about doing them, it has to be that I find it difficult to stop writing LOL The one I linked to, for example was a short one, minimum of 100 words. But, my creativity kicked in and I wrote a lot more than that :) That is good. The not so good is that I did it all for so little money. I won't say the amount, as I wouldn't want to embarrass myself or the company I wrote it for. But, I suppose, in the end, it's all good as this was my first paid post for this service and I want to do more for them. Besides, it's money I earned, and earning any money is always good :)

On the not so good side, there was an email in my box this morning saying that my blog over on blogono.com was not approved for their writing services. Foo!
But, back to the good, another company sent me an email saying that my blog was approved for them, so hooray!
So, I shall continue on my path to making money by blogging, certainly not to get wealthy or anything, but every dollar earned is a dollar I can use.
Hope all of you are having a fantastic day!

4 comments:

coolingstar9 said...

I am coolingstar9, I am very happy to know that you enjoy blogging and earn some money.
I hope you continue it because you are creative and lots of ideas, have a nice day.

fwidman said...

Thanks, coolingstar9. I appreciate the good thoughts :)

Mariuca said...

Hi there! I'm having fun with paid posts too! Thanks for dropping by my site, have a good one! :)

fwidman said...

Mariuca: You're welcome! You have two very nice blogs :)