Friday, April 25, 2008

It must be Spring! All around the house I see a multitude of butterflies :) The weather is getting warmer too, which makes me happy. I love warm weather and I am always happy to see the end of Winter. My poor old bones and joints are happy too LOL
I have been busy making a few dollars here and there with some of my blogs, and I cannot complain about that! Having someone pay me to write, how kind! The only problem I have had is that I almost always write much more than is required.Guess I am just gabby LOL
If you like to write, and wish to get paid for your services, then I strongly urge you to sign up here:


Make yourself some cash! These people pay quickly too :)

2 comments:

coolingstar9 said...

I am coolingstar9, you are great writer. I admire you and hope you write more and earn more as well.
The season is good for you, but must take care as well.
Have a nice weekend.

fwidman said...

Thanks for the kind words, Coolingstar9.I appreciate them :)