Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hasta La Vista!

This will be my last blog personal entry. Not for all time, just for a week :) I am leaving in the morning for Seattle, taking the train from Los Angeles. I am going to a wedding and am looking forward to meeting my new daughter-in-law. I also am looking forward to seeing all of my sons and my grandchildren too.
I will not have access to the internet while I am away for a week, so there will be nothing new on this blog until I get back home. I do hope that you won't miss me too much. It's okay if you miss my writings a little bit though :)
So, I hope that you all have a great week. Enjoy the aftermath of todays elections. I pray that nothing incredibly stupid happens since it appears that Obama will win. Whatever you do, be safe :)

3 comments:

Roufa Tav Gosou & Mimi Lass said...

Hope you had a lovely trip and a great time and a good spoiling from everybody!

LeoCW said...

Wishing you a happy trip. Bon voyage! I hope you will also enjoy the wedding ceremony!

fwidman said...

Thanks, folks :) I had a wonderful time visiting my sons and other family members and met some really great people that I am sure will become great friends :)