Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I Am Home!

It was a long trip there and back, but well worth the train ride. The wedding and the reception were wonderful. It was so nice to see three of my four sons too. I had to laugh while looking at them all. They look so mature. I don't know how they all got so old while I stayed so young LOL
I also got to meet my daughter-in-laws parents, Jim and Dot, who were incredibly fun to hang out with while I was there. You can't get more down to earth than these two characters. Shucks, they even tried to get me into hot water with Shelly. Dot could not take that cell phone away fast enough so she could tell Shelly what I was doing. Jim was just as nice, explaining to Shelly that I was a real Casanova at the reception! What pals they turned out to be :)
I really missed my girls while I was away. This is the first time I have gone away from them and my cell phone bill showed just how much we all missed each other. Thank God Virgin Mobile didn't charge me any roaming charges, I'd be in debt up to my eyeballs LOL
I'm sure there is more to say, but I am still feeling a little out of it after the train ride so I will just leave you with a lovely picture of myself, my son Patrick and his bride Vickie.

No comments: