Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Readers Are Strange

Sorry to say that, but it's true. This blog doesn't get that many hits, so it is easy to see what people are looking at on here. Most of my visitors, for some strange reason, come to the post a few months back where I posted a picture of some very sexy high heels that I had bought. Now, those are some great shoes, I admit, but why so many hits for that post and not the usual blog entry about what's going on with my life? I suppose the old adage is true. Sex sells!
Someone told me that, with my passion for high heels I should start a blog just for that, and I am sorely tempted to do so. But, for now, I shall just post a picture of a lovely woman in some sexy high heels for my readers to ogle and drool over :)
I hope you enjoy the picture! I hope too that you will leave a comment telling me how nice the picture is, or anything else that is on your mind at the moment :)

4 comments:

Shinigami Liz said...

Hmmm, does that make me the strangest of the strange since I lack a major shoe facination? Maybe it's cause half-demonesses prefer sensible shoes like steel toed boots to kick people with, muhahaha.

fwidman said...

Well, Liz, I have read your blog and you are a little out there LOL
I would hope you are wearing those boots at your job. Wouldn't want any sharp objects hitting your shoe and destroying your foot!

Shinigami Liz said...

Steel toed shoes are also awesome for being at a crowded bar. Someone steps on your toes in heels and it freaking hurts, steel toes and that person nearly trips and you don't feel a thing (not that I ever get to go out anymore, but I have my memories, lol.)

fwidman said...

Liz, Liz, Liz...You need to get out more. A lot more! I'm certain the bar can hold one more person :)