Friday, January 9, 2009

Feast Or Famine?

Seems like it was a rather quiet week as far as paid posts on this blog go. Every day I would go and check, then sigh as the page loaded and there were no assignments.
Today I went, thinking surely there would be one assignment, as there often is on Friday. Something to write about over the weekend is always a nice thing :)
Imagine my face when the page loaded. Not only was there one assignment, there were eight!
That should keep me busy blogging for a while. Provided, of course, I can tear myself away from my new toy that came in the mail. It's a new (to me) police scanner with 200 channels and search capabilities. Enough stuff to keep me occupied for hours on end. Yes, I am that easily amused, thank you.
So, be sure to read all of my posts, especially the paid posts. Feel free to leave nice comments too. I have no doubt the advertisers will appreciate those more than whatever it is that I write.
And, in honor of my police scanner, the picture for you to drool over is a lovely looking young lady that I am sure no man would mind being arrested and searched by :)

No comments: