Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Want To Get Away

I hate Winter, I really do. I am not a cold weather person and never have been. Guess you can say that's why i love the desert, it gets cold here and even snows once in awhile, but it certainly is a lot warmer than say, New England! But, still, as I sit here typing and my hands are cold, I think about getting away from here for warmer climes. But, rather than turn on the heater, I'd rather sit here and type and dream about vacation rentals.
I found this lovely site called rentalo that has lots and lots of vacation rentals in such exotic places as Barcelona, Paris and Rome. They also of course offer places a little closer to home such as South Lake Tahoe and Puerto Vallarta. Tahoe is not on my mind as I know darned good and well it gets cold there, they even have skiing close by. Brr. Now, Puerto Vallarta would be much better, sunshine, beaches, girls in bikinis. My kind of vacation place :)
Why Rentalo? According to their website,travel industry experts ranked Rentalo.com as the world's largest online vacation rental company providing vacationers with access to a large inventory of lodging options, and find exclusive deals from vacation homes, condos, inns, and hotels in close to 15,000 worldwide destinations.

More than 5.2 million travelers have successfully booked a property via Rentalo, many directly with the homeowners or property managers. Our database is fully searchable with detailed rental information provided on each listing, including photos, rates, amenities, availability calendars and past renter reviews. Looking for a great deal? See the discounted and special offers section. Also if you are traveling with your dog or cat, no problem, as there are plenty of pet friendly vacation properties to choose in our directory.
How about some sort of guarantee? Rentalo introduces “Worry-Free Lodging Guarantee”
This guarantee is Free and provides up to $5,000 USD of payment protection so that your lodging is worry free. Go ahead, Book with confidence, we got you covered.
So, pack them bags! Click on the link above that says vacation rentals and get ready to leave Winter behind!