Friday, January 9, 2009

Ignore This Post

This is just something I need to write down for myself so I can explain it l;ater to someone else :)
The mailman came to my door to tell me that this address thing with the two houses is confusing as all get out. I told him not to feel lonely, it is confusing to us too.
According to him, the postal service says my address is 609 east avenue k-4 because the house I live in is sitting where 609 was before the owner tore it down and built two houses. So, there is no A or B just 609 k-4 and whatever address he gave to the brand new house in the front. No wonder he's confused LOL
As we were talking I saw my neighbor walking across the street from the mailboxes and headed back to his house. He looked pissed off so I guess the mailman talked to him too and he was not amused. Oh well!
I do not care what address they give me so long as I can get my mail. They can tell me the address is on Mars for all I care LOL
Anyways, I know this isn't sitting well with my lovely woman but it appears there is nothing to do but accept the address and move forward.
What we will have to do is make sure that all the utility comapnies get the address straight. I do not want my neighbors bills and I doubt he will want mine either LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My problem right now is that I do not know who to believe, and from where I stand, I do not care what address we have either, I just do not want to deal with the neighbors or with the mail man.
I<3U

fwidman said...

Don't look at me, babe. I don't want to deal with the neighbors eiter, other than to say hello and how ya doing? LOL