Friday, November 6, 2009

I've Been NLOPed!



While playing a multi-table game on NLOP I was almost finished playing a hand in which I had bet a considerable amount of chips. I was waiting for one more player to call me so that I would win the hand when suddenly, without a warning I was moved to a new table. WTF?? I blinked, looked at my chip count and nope, I had lost all the chips I had bet, did not win the hand (because i wasn't there to end it) and got myself royally screwed without Vaseline LOL
I posted my rant on the NLOP forum and also turned in a "complaint" to the powers that be. Hopefully they will fix this bug so that it doesn't happen in the future to anyone.
Another player on NLOP answered the discussion and also made me this picture. Thanks a lot, Thom ( DIECASTER ). I now have been officially NLOPed LMAO

2 comments:

DIECASTER said...

Oh my Lord,....just goes to show you,...it never pays to piss off a customer, lol.
Frank, you may want to up date this photo,...the new one has a poker hand. :-))

fwidman said...

Thanks again, Diecaster :)