Monday, November 16, 2009

The Week That Was

And I wish it was the week that was not. Flashes of brilliance were almost non existent. Some hands I thought I played well but then I lost . I was feeling rather down by Sunday but vowed to do my best in the weekly championship tourney and I did try hard. I finished 355 out of 1491 players, which isn't that bad. Still I couldn't help but look back at the week and feel a little sorry for myself. I finished the week with 27435 points which is the worst points amount ever in a week.
But, just when I was feeling bad, I read this:
Crushed Bellagio game last night and followed that up with my biggest online loss ever. Felt like I was on HSP yay!

The above comes from the Twitter of Daniel Negreanu, a professional poker player. You can follow his ramblings here http://twitter.com/RealKidPoker/

I have to admit that I felt a little better after reading that Tweet :)

Friday I turn 59. Yay for me :)

No comments: