Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Black Soap

Okay, I admit, when I first saw this phrase black soap I giggled at the thought. Moms everywhere always have yelled at kids (mine included) for leaving the bar of soap all black and dirty when the kids were done washing up. Now there is a bar of soap that is already black?
This black soap is actually african black soap. Yep, imported from Africa. It is made from 100% pure shea butter and is made for relief from Psoriasis & Eczema. It can be used on both the skin and the hair. Yes, you read that correctly, the hair. I have often used whatever bar of soap is in the shower to wash my hair so this does not shock me. In spite of what advertisers tell you, soap is, well, soap. That's what shampoo is, soap.
Cleopatra's Choice has a lot of soaps on their website, as well as a bit of information about Africa and how they treat different ailments. Quite an interesting read there. There is a lot of Africa that most people have no clue about, I know I know very little about the continent beyond what I have seen on the news and that isn't much.
So go, check out the soaps then read the information. You can get cleansed and educated all in one stop!

No comments: