Friday, November 11, 2011

No picture and no traveling

Okay, so this is not going well...
Took picture of the chair last night so I could post it here. Went to send picture to my email from the cell phone and it told me it couldn't send anything because I had no money in my cell account. Oops!
So today I put money in the cell phone (pay as you go) so I can send the picture. I send the picture, go to my email and the picture is in a format that neith Outlook Express nor Irfanview can understand. Damn :(

Was going to go out yesterday in the chair, weather sucked big time so I passed on it. Today it was cold but sunny and I thought I could at least give the chair a trial run to the corner store and home. Set out with the lovely wife and got about halfway across the yard and came back to the house. Battery did not charge hardly at all the other day so it had next to no juice. Damn :(

Chair is back on the charger now and will stay there until sometime tomorrow morning. I am hoping that will charge it back up. If it doesn't I guess I will know why I got it so cheaply lol

No comments: