Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Look Out World!

Talk about a prayer being answered :) I have been trying hard to save up for a power scooter so I can get out of the house once in a while, had some luck with donations and such and was getting there.
Today I opened up the Penny Saver and see an ad for an electric wheelchair for one hundred dollars! Yes, that is right, $100. I went to look at it with my friend and his pick up truck, gave it a fast test drive and brought that baby home :)
It's a small chair, which is perfect for my small frame and so much cheaper than the scooter. I am so happy I could dance if I had the energy lol
I will post a picture of it later. Right now I am trying to calm down and breathe normal again. I was out for quite a bit of time without my oxygen and I missed it terribly. But, it was well worth it!
I am stoked!!!!!

No comments: