Monday, January 9, 2012

Blindness

The cold that should have been simple turned into the cold from hell. First the two females caught it then they passed it along to me. A simple cold, no big deal, right? Wrong!
I got the cold and it went to my eyes. I could hardly see or stand to be at the computer for any length of time. I had a very rough time doing my game site work because it is all basically reading chat. Ugh. It lasted for two days and got better. Unfortunately I passed the cold back to my wife.
Yesterday she could not open her eye at all. Today it is slightly better but she is still blind in that eye due to the cold and all the teariness. She cannot do her shift work and is lucky to be able to see her way around anywhere in the house.
Hopefully she will be better tomorrow. She has plans to go see a doctor in the morning...

No comments: