Thursday, April 5, 2012

How Odd

I spent several hours yesterday working on this computer, moving files from the internal hard drive to an external hard drive. I was trying to clean up some space as I only had 8 Gig of free space left out of 40.
I moved all the program files of programs that I normally use every day. I deleted a whole bunch of files that I no longer needed. then I moved all the photos and music I could find over to the external drive.
Guess how much space i have on the hard drive now? 8 Gigs. How in the heck that happened is way beyond me.
The only thing I did not move and I am not sure I can and still keep the person using the program happy is Apple ITunes. It takes up a ton of space on my hard drive just so she can recharge her IPod and use the ITunes store. Bah!
I have not liked Apple since they came out with the Macintosh and I still do not think very highly of them or their products when it comes to my hard drive.

No comments: