Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Where's The Groom?

My daughter, the wedding fanatic has everything about her wedding planned well in advance. She showed it all to me last night.
She has pictures of her wedding dress, her bridesmaids outfits, the table decorations, everything that one will need to get married in high style.
There's only two little hitches to her plan. First off she is going to have to go out and get a job because I certainly have no way to pay for these things. And, even if I had the money I probably wouldn't spend it on that high fashion idea of hers.
The other problem is that she has no groom. Heck, the girl doesn't even have a boyfriend let alone a fiance.
I'm thinking my twenty year old daughter needs to put away all her wedding books, get out of that fairy tale world she is living in and get a grip on reality. Wedding plans are nice and all but, geez, wait until you find a groom first then worry about the wedding.

No comments: