Friday, May 25, 2012

Easily Amused?

Some people amuse themselves with the strangest of things. A player was in the game lobby a few hours ago and someone asked him to play. He told them he doesn't play any more he just comes into the lobby a few times a week to shoot the shit and raise hell. The Mod on duty called me into the lobby to see this chat so I was telling the player he should behave himself. His reply was "fuck that". Okie dokie, gonna be one of those days. We had a few exchanges and he ended up saying that he knows the rules better than either the Mods or the Admin because he helped write them when he was a Mod a few years back. Then you'd think he would know how to follow those rules, right? He left complaining that I was baiting him s that he would get booted and lose his chat. Chat I might add he said he really didn't care about. Then he runs to his Facebook page and posts all of the chat between him, me and the Mod on duty. I guess the idea there is so that he and his friends can all have a good chuckle over how brave he is to backtalk the Admin. Don't know and I don't care. His Facebook page, he can post whatever he likes. Last laugh may be on him though. I finished performing my Admin duties for his chat by sending it in to the Support people and telling them that perhaps they should just close his account and let's see how much he truly cares about his chat and playing on the site. If he doesn't come back I really don't see anything worthwhile lost there. Just another pain in the neck...