Saturday, May 18, 2013

Save On Eyewear

My lovely wife suffers from something called Keratoconus which is a degenerative disorder of the eye in which structural changes within the cornea cause it to thin and change to a more conical shape than its normal gradual curve. Basically what this means is that she sees things from light that "normal" people do not. She has explained it to me many times over the years (as if I'd forget lol) and it doesn't seem pleasant at all. So, when the days are bright and sunny she needs to go outside wearing sunglasses. She is like most people there, she misplaces them or loses them everywhere she goes. This is especially true if they were inexpensive glasses she found at say the dollar store. That's okay by me because they were cheap. She does have some heavy duty sunglasses that she loves but they were not cheap so she keeps good track of them. Unfortunately they are starting to show signs of too much wear and terar, they are scratches all over the lenses and that's not good no matter what your vision may be. So I am surfing around the net looking for some decent sunglasses and I come across http://www.eyesave.com. A very nice website that has a lot of sunglasses and many designer brands at very affordable prices for such things. Glasses that my lovely wife is bound to keep track of and take care of for a long, long time. They also have reading glasses of various magnitudes so I may grab myself a pair or two of those while I am there. My glasses are broken and some days I really strain the eyeballs to read things especially if the print is small. Reading glasses help there I'm sure. If you need sun or reading glasses then you should go and check out the deals on this website.