Friday, May 31, 2013

Sense?

Last night the girls brought me home dinner. Two chili dogs and an ice cream sundae from der Weinerschnitzel. I ate one chili dog then ate the ice cream sundae as it was melting quickly. Feeling full I put the other chili dog in the fridge for later eating but I didn't eat it. This morning I get chewed out for not eating both chili dogs. Told my wife I was feeling rather pukey after the ice cream and she went on and on about how I felt well enough to keep smoking, yada yada yada. For breakfast I asked the daughter to cook me a couple of eggs. She then asked her mother if she wanted eggs also. My wife said no and pointed to a cupcake she was eating. I argue that the cupcake is not as good a breakfast as eggs would be. She disagrees, using feminine logic, and tells me that the cup cake was made with an egg. Here is how this works... the cupcake was made with an egg so it is food. the ice cream I ate that was made with milk and cream and all is NOT food. Go figure.....