Saturday, May 18, 2013

Yoga Mats

When I think about yoga I think about very limber people bending and stretching their body into pretzel like shapes like some sort of contortionist all the while sitting on a floor. Not a truthful picture though as these days they do not do it sitting just on a floor they do it sitting on mats. I guess it's more comfortable that way, floors are hard. I have to admit I am jealous of these people because, quite frankly, there is no way my body could ever stretch that way or be that limber. Maybe when I was a young man but not now. heck I get jealous just watching my dog stretch his body. My idea of stretching these days is simply standing up and walking. Yoga is definitely not for this crippled up old man. But, if I was to give it a try i would certainly want a mat because as I said floors are hard. Mats are soft and comfortable. Of course, being me, I also would want to not spend a fortune on a mat or several mats so I would be looking for cheap yoga mats. And I would find them too, in a variety of prices as well as a variety of colors. Colors can enhance your life in ways many people don't understand and that includes both relaxation as well as exercises like yoga. Why sit on a drab colored mat when you can sit on something bright and cheerful looking. This site has all sorts of yoga stuff, from apparel to music and DVDs to Zafus and Zabutons. Nope, not telling you what those are, check out the website and discover them for yourselves. They're not scary!