Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Looking Good

It has now been what looks like a success story with my breathing/coughing problems. I still have trouble breathing, still need the oxygen, that is never going to change. But I have minimalized the coughing fits so that is a very big plus. I take the muscle relaxer and the Mucinex DM pills in the evenings around 8 p.m. or so. I take the Tylenol PM much later so that I can fall asleep easier. I wake up less times during the night and when I do have to get up for a bathroom trip I am able to go and get back to bed without much coughing or trouble. I hardly disturb my lovely wife at all :) In the mornings when I am up and facing the day I do cough and have a runny nose at times but that is so much better than what it was before. I would describe the past week as seven days of mild flareups and for that I am very happy. I hope it continues like this :)