Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The End?

The older I get the more often my brain thinks about Life coming to an end. Morbid, I know, and I don't know if this is normal nor do I care, actually. It's just me and that's all. My eldest son was here for a visit a few months ago and then son number three stopped in for a visit while he was in California a few weeks back. My son number two is coming in a few days for a visit and the youngest son wants to come and visit later this year when he is done taking his college classes. I am always happy to see my sons, happier that they still see their stefather now that they are all grown up and older. They live close enough to their father to visit him often and I hope that they do. But, I cannot help but ponder if the end is drawing nearer. All of my kids will have seen me, will I survive for a long time after that last visit or not? Like I said, morbid I know...