Friday, February 20, 2009

I apologize

For my absence the past few days. I have not been feeling all that well and then I have had a lot of things to do.
I am in the process of taking all the files from this hard drive and putting them onto another hard drive that's much larger. Of course, in the process of playing around with the computers, I managed to mess some things up for awhile. I somehow took almost all of the memory off this one so it ran slower than a snail LOL But, I fixed that problem the next day, so all is well there.
In the course of doing these things, I had a fun time. Once, having swapped the two computers around I panicked when the computer no longer showed me anything on the monitor. Took me several minutes to figure out why. THE MONITOR WAS NOT PLUGGED INTO THE COMPUTER! LOL
Oh well. Life goes on. Right now I am playing with an MP3 player from Sansa that is the MP3 player from Hell! It refuses to allow me to put songs on the thing anywhere where they can actually be listened to. I am just a hair away from taking it back to Walmart and telling them it is worthless and buying an MP3 player that I can actually work with. Of course, I am sure that my child will not like whatever one I pick out LOL
Have a great weekend folks! See you around...providing I don't blow myself up with computers and MP3 players! LOL

1 comment:

footiam said...

Sometimes, I need 24 hours is just not enough!