Friday, March 27, 2009

Feeling Better

A little bit, day by day. This bug that has been going around this year is terrible. Seems like you get rid of it and WHAM! it comes back and hits you again. If all the phlegm doesn't drive you crazy, then the bug in the ear will.
My ears have been plugged up for days now, making it really hard to hear things and people, even people that are standing right next to me at times :(
But, that isn't the worst part. When the ear pops everything suddenly seems 200 percent louder than normal and that hurts. And, to make matters worse, my equilibrium is way off.
Now, I don't walk straight even when perfectly healthy, but being out of whack doesn't make it better. Especially when I go bowling, which I did last night.
Last week I went and only managed to bowl one game before I had to go home I felt so terrible. So last night, I got ribbed a little about leaving last week, with someone asking me if I planned on staying the night LOL The funniest thing was one of my teammates. He said he just turned around last week and I had disappeared. When he asked the team captain, Don told him that I had quit, saying I didn't want to bowl with them anymore! Now, I have been on this same team for about five or six years now, so that wouldn't happen, especially in the middle of a three game set almost at the end of the season.
My body hurts today, which to me actually seems like a good sign. It is normal, and having been sick with this bug for so damned long, I can use a little normalcy :)
Hope all of you are feeling fine and are not sick with this, or any other, bug :)

No comments: