Saturday, March 28, 2009

It Goes Around

While I am starting to feel better (again) from this awful flu bug, the others in my house are getting worse :(
Last night was especially bad, with the two girls coughing and sneezing and hacking, sounding like cats trying to cough up a hairball, poor girls. While they didn't get much sleep, neither did I. I got up after dozing for about an hour or so and ended up staying up the rest of the night, going to bed after sun up and sleeping late into the morning. I think I was back up by noon but I wouldn't swear to it LOL
Tonight they both sound a little better and I am hopeful that sleep will be coming to all of us.
In the meantime here I sit at the computer listening to the Moody Blues from their Nights In White Satin days and enjoying myself. Hope all of you are healthy and enjoying your weekend as well :)

No comments: