Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bounced!

Went last night to play poker at NoPayPoker only to discover that my account has been taken away! I almost cried, I like playing there so much. That plus I have been waiting for them to pay me my $25. I went to the website and found the same information as well as I have no money and my payment request is gone :(
I sent a ticket to support asking what did I do wrong and am now waiting for their reply.
Spent a bit of time emailing one of the mods and they had no idea my account had been canceled or why. But in the course of conversation it seems that I may have been banned because of the accounts I set up for Shelly and Esme without, I guess, their prior permission. I had heard other players talk about having more than one account in their household and thought it was okay but I guess not. I guess it also has cost me my $25.
I believe what I will do is wait to see what support tells me then try to beg my way back into the site by having them remove the two extra accounts (which weren't used anyways) and letting them keep my money earned and just let me start all over.
That's how much I love playing on their site!

No comments: