Monday, June 14, 2010

Lazy Days of Summer

Summer is here. It is hot here in the desert, very, very hot. I like the heat as opposed to the harshness of the Winter. Winter is too painful for people with arthritis. The heat of Summer is better suited for those of us with arthritis or other painful joints.
The problem with Summer is, for me, the beginning of the weather shift. On one hand I am happy that it is getting warmer. On the other hand however I am lazy. I don't want to do anything in this heat but sleep. Just sitting here at the computer is a lot of work at times. I have work to do but I just don't care, I'd rather be lazy lol
I realize that it is just the weather pattern shifting from one exteme to another and it is a phase that will pass. In the meantime I shall force myself to sit here and do my work. I cannot make any money if I don't.

No comments: