Saturday, June 5, 2010

Let's Get Real

In my last blog entry I wrote about the coming of Summer and the heat it is bringing to me here in the desert. (7 degrees outside at the moment, way too hot for most people.
As I sit here writing this I am sweating, a lot. Normal I'm sure with that temperature, right? Well, for those that do not know me let me tell you something. I am roughly five foot nine inches and I weigh 103 pounds on a good day. I cannot help but wonder just how badly most people are sweating on a day like today since so many people are obese or, at the very least, overweight. How do they survive? I live with two females that are somewhat overweight. They are hot, sweaty and cranky on days like today. Since the temperatures are not going to go down anytime soon, like three months, they are going to want to lose some of their excess poundage so that they can be more comfortable. But, where do you go to find the right products?
I found this website called weight loss stories that has evaluated a variety of weight loss products and reviewed them based on certain criteria like proven results and company reputation.
They show you a scale of between 1 and 100 for these criteria which is nice. They also offer a link to the official website of the product so that you can do more research if you wish. Finally, they give you the retail value of the product and then the cheapest price they have found online.
I like sites that do the research for me so that I do not have to spend hours or days finding it myself. Not that I am lazy, but it is too darned hot to sit at the computer that long. Heck, the females in my house don't want to spend very long sitting here basking in the sunshine either.
I shall point them to this website in the evening when things have cooled off some. I'm sure they will appreciate it.
If you live in a hot climate like we do, perhaps you should visit the website yourself. Get rid of some of that excess weight you are carrying around that makes you sweat too much.

No comments: