Saturday, April 13, 2013

Golden Eagles

I look at a lot of ads every day as I surf through my various PTC sites and there are way too many of them that promise unbelievable wealth with either a small buy in or for free. If they are all making millions for free where is that money coming from? On the flip side there are many sites that actually make me think of money laundering, the return on investment is very high and somehow just does not compute in my feeble mind. They are nice to think about though and I may try one some day. In the meantime I shall stick to things that are tangible, like gold and silver and coins that can be purchased at http://www.goldeneaglecoin.com/. I collected coins as a kid but, being poor, I always somehow found myself selling them off to have other things that I needed. If I had all those coins today I would be very wealthy. Hindsight is twenty-twenty but, sadly, reality is not always that clear. If you would like to invest then you should check out the coins and valuable materials like gold and silver that this website has to offer. There is something much better about investing in something that you can actually see and touch. Not to mention you can also show it off to your friends and family. Be sure to lock it back up in a safe place after you are done showing it off though. You don't want your investment walking away! Money is tight these days, probably always will be for most folks so it is essential that you think about some sort of investing to go along with whatever other retirement options you have. I used to have a great portfolio with a tax sheltered annuity but the stock market problems took care of that rather quickly. I am thankful that the TSA was not my only retirement money. As I said, reality is not always the clearest of visions, one must always be thinking of what is to come. Invest in something that will always be needed, that is the best strategy of all.