Friday, September 19, 2008

Let's Go Shoe Shopping!

Anybody that knows me knows that I love to shop for shoes. Even if I don't buy any right at that moment I love to scour the net looking for great shoes to buy. So, imagine my delight when I found this website about Dansko shoes.
Dansko’s styles embody the all-day comfort and support that Dansko is famous for. Dansko’s famous stapled outsole carries the seal of acceptance from the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association). Dansko Shoes, Clogs & Sandals are crafted from high quality materials and are designed to be comfortable, supportive and shock absorbent. Now, how could anybody go wrong with shoes and clogs like those? I know when I wear my shoes I want them to be comfortable, not hurt my feet! And, I also expect my shoes to last a while. I may like shopping for shoes but I also expect to get my money's worth, you know.
So, give your feet a treat and head on over to Footwear etc. and check out all the great styles on Dansko clogs and shoes as well as the other great brands they have. Come on, you know that shoe shopping is great fun! Let's head over there right now :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... I too love shoe shopping, recently have got some nice pairs from Timberland.

fwidman said...

Thanks for stopping by with those links, Paige :)