Saturday, September 13, 2008

Wedding Plans

No, not for me. One of my sons is getting married in November. Although he and his bride are legally married they want to do it in their church so they will be having a traditional church wedding. So, I am making plans to get to Seattle for that. I am going to travel by Amtrack and will be gone for a week as it is a day and a half by train to get there, then three days to visit my son and get to know his new wife then another day and a half to get back home. The only real details to work out now is where they are going to put me to stay so that someone can get me to the wedding and also back to the train station. I am very excited! I really will miss being here with my two girls but it will be nice to see some of my sons and their families, just to let them know how I am, health-wise :)
So, my weekend is going very, very well. I hope that you can say the same :)

No comments: