Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What the heck?

I looked at a variety of sites today and none of them had any really strange news to post. What's up with that? Where all the weirdos when I need them? LOL
So, today you just get randomness from this old blogger.

The teenager is driving my poor wife crazy. I thought the boys did a good job of things with my first wife, but this one really is taking the cake. She's seventeen and acts like she has the mental capacity of a five year old more often than not. I can hardly wait to see what sort of adult she's going to make. My wife can hardly wait until she is eighteen and no longer a major Life concern LOL

I have been lethargic today. Maybe that should read downright lazy. I just cannot seem to get my mind in order to do much of anything, even though I know I have some paid writing to do :( It's frustrating at best. I did manage to sit and watch one of my favorite television shows, called A Haunting, so that's something I suppose.
Now, the house is quiet, just me and the computer and a nosy fly that keeps buzzing around the computer. Shelly is out to the grocery store and the kid is still at school. Guess I should stop procrastinating and write the paid post.
First off though, more coffee! Have a great day, dear readers! Feel free to leave me a comment, would ya?

No comments: