Friday, September 12, 2008

Moving Forward!

One of the companies I have written for in the past has accepted this blog so that I can continue to not only torture you with my babblings about what's going on in Life, but also tempt you with posts that I write for pay.
I love writing paid posts, it is always a creative challenge. What to say, how to get your attention and make you want to visit the site, these are important things and I strive to do my utmost to get them correct :)
Speaking of writing and making a little cash on the side, have you gone and checked out the mylot site yet? If not, why not? It is a fun place to socialize with people all over the world and see and learn new things about how the rest of the world lives, what is important to their lives, great things like that! So, don't delay, head on over to mylot and click where it says discussions. Read a few and then join in the fun! When you join, I will know right away and I can come and help you have fun :)

No comments: