Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Vacation or moving

One thing is for certain, whether you are on vacation or moving away, or, come to think of it, just an overnight stay, we all need luggage. And, of course, when luggage is mentioned my mind immediately goes to Samsonite luggage.
I remember, years ago, their commercials with a gorilla manhandling their fine luggage and the luggage taking it all in stride. I suppose the thought was that if it could handle the gorilla it can handle anything any baggage handler would do to it. And, I have no doubt that that is the truth. In my travels, my luggage has been mistreated fairly badly, being thrown around like there was nothing of value in it. I wonder, how do these guys know if there is something valuable or not? So, for me, Samsonite luggage is the only way to go.
When I board a plane, a train or a Greyhound, I don't worry about my luggage being destroyed. I only have to worry about whether or not it will arrive at the same destination as myself! And, frankly, that's the way it should be. Travel that is a lot less worrisome. That gives you plenty of time to enjoy the trip and the scenery :)
So, if a trip is in your future, check out the bargains at luggage universe by clicking the link above. And, by all means, enjoy your traveling experience!

No comments: