Sunday, April 26, 2009

Feeling Dumb

A few days ago I went to get a "job" at a site called Cha Cha. I had to take a timed test and answer a whole slew of questions which were easily answered by doing a quick internet search. I thought I did pretty well, but I failed. I have no idea how that happened! I felt pretty darned dumb though :(
Another person told me about this site like Cha Cha called KGB, so I went and looked it over. The two sites are very similar, in that they both deal with answering questions that people have sent by way of their cell phones.
Did I sign up? Not yet. I have gone there several times, though. KGB has a test to take too, and I am reluctant to click the link. I'm afraid I might fail this test too and then I will really feel dumb. Let's face it, I am just being a chicken LOL
I hope all of you are having a great weekend and are feeling smart :)

No comments: