Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring Fever?

I've been lazy lately. I don't know what it is, but i am going to blame it on Spring Fever. I just don't seem to have the drive for updating this blog or working on discussions over on mylot
True, I was sick for a while there, but still, I just feel lazy. The fact that baseball season is here isn't helping any LOL
I love baseball. I love watching a great game on television, or listening to one on the radio. This year I shall spend lots of time listening to games I'm sure as I signed up to listen to my hometown team, the Pittsburgh Pirates, online. Between the Pirates and the Angels I'm sure to get enough baseball to satisfy my baseball fever :)
Hopefully, Spring Fever with all it's laziness will go away soon and i can get back to my normal routine. :)

No comments: