Monday, May 4, 2009

Error Number Five?

I get most of my Yahoo Groups emails in my Yahoo mailbox. But, for the past few days that's about all I get, is the mail. I get a lot of spam in there and it lets me wipe that out easily enough, but the real mail that I want to see? Forget about it!
I can open maybe four or five and then it suddenly stops. It gives me a sorry for the inconvenience message and says I have run into error number five. Well, whoop-dee-doo!
I contacted them and they gave me some message back as to how I could correct my problem but none of their suggestions were of any use to me as they didn't apply. All I want is to see my emails. GRRR!
So, I have changed the group emails over to my main email account. Now it can get all plugged up with the junk and the spam and the rest.
Yahoo? Boo hoo! LOL

No comments: