Wednesday, May 20, 2009

How Odd

This year I subscribed to MLB's Gameday audio so that I can listen to my favorite team, the Pittsburgh Pirates, play baseball. It didn't cost that much compared to their Gameday where you can actually see the game instead of just listening.Since I am poor, I went the cheap route LOL
Here's the odd part. I'm looking at the window while listening to a game and down at the corner there's this small box that says Highlights. I clicked on it thinking that I would hear a replay of some great part of the game. Wrong! It isn't an audio replay it's the video! How cool is that? I saved a lot of money by choosing to listen to the games and can still watch the highlights!
Instead of looking cheap and poor, I'd say I now look like a pretty smart shopper :)

No comments: